The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau PDF Ebook :
Book Name : The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
Author : Chris Guillebeau
Language : English
Genre : Business, Entrepreneurship
Publication : Crown Publishers
Pages : 617
Book Size : 3 Mb
Format : PDF
About the Book :
In the ebook The $100 Startup, the author Chris Guillebeau present you how to live a life of ambition, adventure, meaningful– and yet earn a great wealth.
No business exists in a vacuum, and many of the stories told in The $100 Startup ebook will evolve over time. Financial information was supplied to me by those in the case studies and was current at the time of printing. Chris Guillebeau did best to ensure accuracy with repeated fact checking and verification, but any errors are mine.
Key Giveaways from The $100 Startup Ebook :
- Advice can be helpful, but you can also just step out and take a big leap. Don’t wait for someone to give you permission.
- More than competition or any other external components, the giant battle is against our own doubts and inertia. Thankfully, this means that we can manage it completely.
- When you have a success or “moment you knew” story, hold on to it; these experiences are powerful and will help you later if times get hard.
- The most significant lesson written in the whole ebook: Don’t waste your time living someone else’s life.
Further Reading :
- The Start-Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform your Career By Reid Hoffman & Ben Casnocha
- The Art of the Start By guy Kawasaki
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco
PART I : UNEXPECTED ENTREPRENEURS
1. Renaissance You already have the skills you need—you just have to know where to look.
2. Give Them the Fish How to put happiness in a box and sell it.
3. Follow Your Passion … Maybe Get paid to do what you love by making sure it connects to what other people want.
4. The Rise of the Roaming Entrepreneur “Location, location, location” is overrated.
5. The New Demographics Your customers all have little in common, but it has nothing to doesn’t matter with your old school sections.
PART II : TAKING IT TO THE STREETS
6. An Offer You Can’t Refuse The step-by-step guide to creating a killer offer.
7. Launch! A trip to Hollywood from your living room or the corner coffee shop.
8. Show Me the Money Unconventional fundraising from Kickstarter to unlikely car loans.
PART III : LEVERAGE AND NEXT STEPS
9. Moving On Up Tweaking your way to the bank: How small actions create big increases in income.
10. How to Franchise Yourself Instructions on cloning yourself for fun and profit.
11. Going Long Become as big as you want to be (and no bigger).
12. But What If I Fail? How to succeed even if your roof caves in on you.
If you want to become entrepreneur or thinking to become one, The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau Ebook is a must.
Note : This eBook The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau (provided here in pdf) is for educational purposes only. We do not responsible for the way it is used by anyone who download it. This website does not store any book on its server. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any or Contact Us, we’ll delete relevant links or contents immediately.