Quiet:The Power of Introverts By Susan Cain PDF Ebook :
Book Name : Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
Author : Susan Cain
Language : English
Genre : Success, Management, Psychology, Self-Help, Interpersonal Relations
Publication : Crown Publishing Group
Pages : 140
Book Size : 2 Mb
Book Format : Pdf
About the Book :
Once in a blue moon, a book comes along that gives us startling new insights. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking By Susan Cain is that ebook: it’s part page-turner, part cutting-edge science. The implications for business are especially valuable: Quiet offers tips on how introverts can lead effectively, give winning speeches, avoid burnout, and choose the right roles. This charming, gracefully written, thoroughly researched ebook is simply masterful.
Several aspects of Quiet: The Power of Introverts are remarkable. First, it is well informed by the research literature but not held captive by it. Second, it is exceptionally well written, and ‘reader friendly.’ Third, it is insightful. I am sure many people wonder why brash, impulsive behavior seems exceptionally well written, and ‘reader friendly.’ Third, it is insightful. I am sure many people wonder why brash, impulsive behavior seems to be rewarded, whereas reflective, thoughtful behavior is overlooked. Quiet: The Power of Introverts By Susan Cain in a World That Can’t Stop Talking goes beyond such superficial impressions to a more penetrating analysis.
Grab the deal..!!
Further Reading :
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-Create Your World Your Way By Dr.Wayne W. Dyer
- The Compound Effect : Jumpstart Your Life, Your Income, Your Success By darren Hardy
INTRODUCTION: The North and South of Temperament
PART ONE: THE EXTROVERT IDEAL
1. THE RISE OF THE “MIGHTY LIKEABLE FELLOW”: How Extroversion Became the Cultural Ideal
2. THE MYTH OF CHARISMATIC LEADERSHIP: The Culture of Personality, a Hundred Years Later
3. WHEN COLLABORATION KILLS CREATIVITY: The Rise of the New Group think and the Power of Working Alone
PART TWO: YOUR BIOLOGY, YOUR SELF?
4. IS TEMPERAMENT DESTINY?: Nature, Nurture, and the Orchid Hypothesis
5. BEYOND TEMPERAMENT: The Role of Free Will (and the Secret of Public Speaking for Introverts)
6. “FRANKLIN WAS A POLITICIAN, BUT ELEANOR SPOKE OUT OF CONSCIENCE”: Why Cool Is Overrated
7. WHY DID WALL STREET CRASH AND WARREN BUFFET PROSPER?: How Introverts and Extroverts Think (and Process Dopamine) Differently
PART THREE: DO ALL CULTURES HAVE AN EXTROVERT IDEAL?
8. SOFT POWER: Asian-Americans and the Extrovert Ideal
PART FOUR: HOW TO LOVE, HOW TO WORK
9. WHEN SHOULD YOU ACT MORE EXTROVERTED THAN YOU REALLY ARE?
10. THE COMMUNICATION GAP: How to Talk to Members of the Opposite Type
11. ON COBBLERS AND GENERALS: How to Cultivate Quiet Kids in a World That Can’t Hear Them
Click on the below button to download ebook ‘Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking By Susan Cain’ in PDF format.
Note : This ebook Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking By Susan Cains (provided here in pdf) is for educational purposes only. We are not responsible for the way it is used by anyone who download it. This website does not store any book on its server. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any or Contact Us, we’ll delete relevant links or contents immediately.